Why Study Dentistry in English at Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (ZSMU) in Ukraine?
No Entry Exams
1–2 years : $4,500 3–5 years : $4,850
Dentistry: 5 Years
October & March
+ Why choose Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (ZSMU)?
- Founded in 1903, Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (ZSMU) is one of Ukraine’s oldest medical schools.
- ZSMU has a lively community of international students, currently there are more than 2200 students from over 40 countries attending the university.
- Students with an interest in fitness will enjoy the university’s high-calibre sporting facilities which include three gyms, a swimming pool, tennis courts and a shooting-range.
- The university also has a very active student’s club which arranges a diverse selection of activities and events throughout the year such as festivals, shows and exhibitions.
+ What does the Dentistry programme involve?
- ZSMU’s internationally-recognised undergraduate dentistry programme is 5 years in duration and is fully taught through the English language.
- The course aims to give students a comprehensive knowledge of the basic subjects of a medical and biological profile, as well as various clinical disciplines.
- With an average class size of just ten, dentistry students at ZSMU can be sure they will receive as much individual attention as they need to succeed.
- Initially, students get a good grounding in theoretical disciplines. From the fourth year onwards, emphasis is placed on clinical disciplines.
+ How much does the programme cost?
|Programmes||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ($)|
|Dentistry||October & March||1–2 years of study-4,5003–5 years of study- 4,850|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||100–200||1,200–2,400|
|Electricity & Gas||18||180|
+ Admission to Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
Applicants are required to provide the following information:
- Complete application form
- Passport sized photograph
- Secondary education transcript
- Birth Certificate
+ Life in Zaporizhzhia
- Zaporizhzhia (also called Zaporozhye) is the sixth largest city in Ukraine and is located in the South East of the country
- Situated on the scenic Dnieper River, Zaporizhzhia is surrounded by beautiful natural scenery.
- With its diverse array of museums, theatres, festivals and art markets, cultural types are sure to enjoy the city’s thriving arts scene.
- Known as the home of the Cossacks, those interested in history will enjoy Zaporizhzhia’s rich historical offerings.
+ Living in Ukraine
- An ideal destination for explorers, Ukraine is Europe’s largest country and offers a huge variety of attractions to discover from sun-soaked beaches to snow-peaked mountains.
- Outdoor types will enjoy the country’s magnificent nature reserves which are well known for their beautiful hiking and cycling trails.
- As one of the cheapest countries in Europe, Ukraine is a top choice for international students on a budget.
- Internationally renowned for their warm hospitality, Ukrainians welcome travellers with open arms.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events