Why study Dentistry in English at Uzhhorod National University?
No entry exams
+ Why choose Uzhhorod National University?
- Uzhhorod National University (UzhNU) is a highly regarded heritage institution in Ukraine with a rich history of more than six decades of academia.
- The university is based in the regional capital of Uzhhorod offering students the ideal balance of life in a stunning affordable region in an academic city.
- UZHNU has over 13,000 students and attracts many international students who can study in English while completing globally-recognised degrees.
- As a leading public university, UzhNU is founded on strong practices of rigorous academia with an experienced faculty of academic and research staff.
- UzhNU is a leading institution for visiting academics and international partnerships with its facilities including research laboratories, centres, and institutes.
+ What does the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry programme involve?
- Study 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry at UzhNU in Uzhhorod, Ukraine.
- The undergraduate Five-Year Dentistry Programme is offered in English.
- The course is studied over five years and every year of study has two semesters.
- The university’s curriculum is based on the European Union’s standards for this field of study.
- The course content is taught with interactive lectures, tutorials, laboratories, and clinical rotations for students to graduate fully prepared to work in dentistry.
- Students have the opportunity to intern and then sit state exams prior to graduation.
- The university’s lecturers and clinical academics are highly experienced and offer global pedagogical standards for students.
+What does the 3-Year or 4-Year with BSc Degree Graduate Entry Dentistry course involve?
- UzhNU offers the 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme to graduates from a science-related Bachelor’s Degree.
- The programme commences in the second or third year of the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme.
- There are no entry exams and students must submit their analytical academic transcripts with their application documents.
- The 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme is offered in English and is structured with two semesters every year.
- UzhNU is an established university with all pedagogy taught to the European Union’s standards.
- Students complete a challenging curriculum of pre-clinical modules including interactive lectures and tutorials combined with clinical modules.
- Graduates from the dentistry graduate entry programme are highly regarded for their skills and can work as a Dentist in the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada.
+ How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees (*) ($)|
|Dentistry||October & March||3500|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||110–220||1300–2600|
|Electricity & Gas||20||200|
+ Admission to Uzhhorod National University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Ukraine.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+ Life in Uzhhorod
- Uzhhorod is a wonderful ninth century city that retains its rich history and it is the westernmost regional capital of Ukraine.
- Uzhhorod’s name is derived from the Uzh river that divided the city into the lively ‘old’ and ‘new’ towns for a mix of heritage and contemporary culture.
- The city is ideally located for a relaxed lifestyle with the convenient Uzhhorod railway system connecting it to other cities as well as Slovakia and Hungary.
- The city’s regional climate offers pleasant seasonal temperatures year-round for citizens to enjoy a peaceful quality of life.
- Uzhhorod has a low cost of living with the city’s diverse culture and university students making it an enjoyable place for a good lifestyle.
+ Life in Ukraine
- Ukraine is Europe’s biggest country and it is renowned for its culture, architecture, natural landscapes, and incredible food.
- The country is enjoyable for both residents and visitors with its natural attractions offering many opportunities to get outdoors for its mountains, fairytale castles, and famous coastline.
- Students will discover more about Ukrainian culture, language, cuisine and history with local people both friendly and hospitable.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events