Why Study Medicine or Dentistry in English at Bogomolets National Medical University in Ukraine?
Exams in Biology & Chemistry
- Medicine : $4,500
- Dentistry : $4,700
Medicine: 6 years
- Dentistry: 5 years
Medicine: Up to the last 3 years
+ Why Choose Bogomolets National Medical University?
- Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU) is one of Ukraine’s oldest and most significant medical institutions.
- BNMU is in Kiev, the capital city of Ukraine, and was founded in 1840.
- The combination of its history, its alumni’s contributions to medicine, and its international partnerships make it one of Ukraine’s leading tertiary universities.
- There are currently 10,000 medical students including 1,300 international students enrolled from over 50 countries.
- BNMU attracts academics, researchers and clinical staff from all over the world and there are currently over 1,200 teaching staff across 10 faculties.
- The university’s partnerships mean students benefit from an international hub with global research and an outlook of progressive pedagogy in line with European Union standards.
+What do the Medicine and Dentistry Programmes involve?
- BNMU offers the 6-Year Undergraduate Medicine Programme taught in English.
- Students graduate from this rigorous programme with the globally recognised degree of Medical Doctor (MD).
- The programme is structured into two semesters each year with three years of pre-clinical modules and three years of clinical modules.
- BNMU undergraduate medicine involves pre-clinical and clinical modules studied on-campus and in professional medical settings for technical training.
- BNMU alumni are recognised for their accelerated professional skills and the higher education standards that equip them for international medical practice in countries including the United States, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
- The BNMU 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme is open to international students.
- The programme is taught entirely in English and students graduate with a global dentistry degree.
- The university’s faculty of dentistry is over 100 years old and its alumni are in high demand for both medical practice and medical science.
- The BNMU undergraduate dentistry programme involves high-level theoretical and practical study over the five years taught via innovative pedagogy.
- Students are trained in pre-clinical and post-clinical dentistry procedures with sequential modules in academic and professional settings.
- BNMU’s dentistry graduates currently practise dentistry throughout the world in Europe, the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States of America.
+ What do the Medicine & Dentistry Programmes Cost?
|Programmes||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ($)|
|Medicine||October & March||4,500|
|Dentistry||October & March||4,700|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||130–260||1,540–3,080|
|Electricity & Gas||30||240|
+ Admission to Bogomolets National Medical University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Ukraine.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+ Life in Kiev
- Ukraine’s capital city of Kiev is over 1500 years old.
- There are currently over two million permanent residents and it is one of the largest cities in Eastern Europe.
- The history of the city both in modern and medieval times is fascinating and is reflected in the diverse architecture.
- This cosmopolitan city offers enjoyable and pleasant attractions including nature reserves, modern entertainment spaces, and the central Dnieper River.
- Visitors and residents can explore subterranean man-made caves, markets, sports events, and monuments.
- Accessibility is a major drawcard of Kiev and the city’s transport systems include trams, a Metro, buses, and regional train services.
- Quality of life is very high for students as it is affordable, comfortable, there are engaging activities, plus access to natural attractions such as a beach and parks.
+ Life in Ukraine
- Ukraine is regarded as having a compelling and rich history.
- It is also one of the biggest countries in Europe and has seven World Heritage Sites.
- The country has uniquely distinct regions, eight bioreserves, and many historical sites.
- Ukraine’s immense size means it has broad-reaching landscape of mountains, coastline, waterfalls, ski fields, forests, plateaus and steppes.
- The people of Ukraine are very proud of their country, hospitable and friendly.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events