Why study Undergraduate Entry Dentistry in English at Bogomolets National Medical University?
No Entry Exams
+Why choose Bogomolets National Medical University?
- Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU) is one of the oldest and best-regarded medical universities in Kiev and all of Ukraine.
- BNMU’s heritage of clinical and academic excellence combined with its modern facilities make it one of the most innovative and robust urban tertiary environments.
- The medical programmes at BNMU currently attract over 10,000 students including a strong international community of 1,300 students from over 55 countries.
- The study and research culture of the university is based on respect and inclusivity, with a competitive study offering in medical disciplines backed by international academic partnerships.
- BNMU is engaged in scientific and educational cooperation with institutions including the United Kingdom’s Oxford University and Sweden’s Carolina Institute.
- Graduates from BNMU’s dentistry programmes currently practise all over the world including the United States of America, Australia, and China.
+What is the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Course?
- The programme is available in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
- It is 6 years in duration and each year is split into two semesters.
- The university has devised the curriculum in accordance to EU rules.
- The first three years are dedicated to pre-clinical subjects while the final three years focus on clinical subjects.
- The course is taught through a variety of formats including: lectures, class-based learning, labs, workshops, seminars and consultations.
- The faculty members are dynamic, experienced, versatile and fluent in English. They strive to incorporate all the latest methods into their teaching.
+How much does the Programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ()|
|Dentistry||October & March||4,700|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||130–260||1,540–3,080|
|Electricity & Gas||30||240|
+Admission to Bogomolets National Medical University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Ukraine.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+ Life in Kiev
- Kiev is a fascinating fifth century city and the capital of Ukraine.
- The city is home to over two million residents and one of Europe’s largest cities.
- Kiev is unique for withstanding centuries of historic events and rebuilding while preserving authentic architecture.
- Ukraine’s capital draws in residents and visitors with its history, cultural density, traditional cuisine, and range of attractions.
- The city is a mix of traditional architecture and cosmopolitan facades plus extensive natural greenspaces.
- Residents and visitors can easily navigate the city and regional cities with public transport options including buses, trams, a metro, and trains.
- Kiev is a major destination capital yet it offers fantastic quality of life despite having comfortably low costs for living and lifestyle options.
+Living in Ukraine
- Ukraine is the largest country in Europe and the second largest on the European continent.
- The country is famed for its wealth of culture, nature and architecture as well as its complex history.
- Ukrainian culture is highly unique based on its folk traditions, language, history, and society.
- Visitors are attracted to the spectacular scenery including glacier melt, waterfalls, Black Sea coastline, ancient forests, mountains, and steppes.
- Ukraine also boasts seven World Heritage Sites.
- The farmland is especially rich due to the ‘Black Soil’ and it has impressive food production plus delicious cuisine.
- Ukrainian people are friendly, openhearted, proud and hospitable.
+ Is Online Study Offered?
- According to Paragraph 3 of Order, No 1541 of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine distance/online learning is expressly excluded from all courses offered in the healthcare sector, such as Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, and so on.
- To study at a Ukrainian Medical University, students must migrate to Ukraine and be physically present at the university.
- Any of the world’s dentistry authority does not recognise online programs (distance learning studies)
- Students do not have access to online learning.
- When dentistry graduates seek for registration, all Dental Councils review the evidence of studies, which includes online studies:
- ○ For online studies performed during Covid-19, students should have a full explanation ready, including evidence and exemption documentation, which they can present upon request
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events