Why study Undergraduate Entry Dentistry in English at Bogomolets National Medical University?
Exams in Biology & Chemistry
+Why choose Bogomolets National Medical University?
- Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU) is one of the oldest and best-regarded medical universities in Kiev and all of Ukraine.
- BNMU’s heritage of clinical and academic excellence combined with its modern facilities make it one of the most innovative and robust urban tertiary environments.
- The medical programmes at BNMU currently attract over 10,000 students including a strong international community of 1,300 students from over 55 countries.
- The study and research culture of the university is based on respect and inclusivity, with a competitive study offering in medical disciplines backed by international academic partnerships.
- BNMU is engaged in scientific and educational cooperation with institutions including the United Kingdom’s Oxford University and Sweden’s Carolina Institute.
- Graduates from BNMU’s dentistry programmes currently practise all over the world including the United States of America, Australia, and China.
+What does the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry programme involve?
- BNMU offers the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Students study all dentistry modules in English at the university’s campus as well as being integrated with partner facilities including Kiev’s hospitals and science research centres.
- The dentistry programme attracts many international students due to BNMU’s international reputation, global partnerships and progressive pedagogical frameworks.
- The programme is structured into two semesters each year with pre-clinical and clinical modules including foundations of dental practice and clinical dentistry.
- Students develop professional skills throughout their five-year programme and graduate with technical knowledge as well as demonstrated procedural knowledge.
- Graduates from BNMU dentistry are recognised in the global market for the quality of their qualification from a top-ranked university and currently work in the United Kingdom, Sweden, and India.
+How much does the Programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ()|
|Dentistry||October & March||4,700|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||130–260||1,540–3,080|
|Electricity & Gas||30||240|
+Admission to Bogomolets National Medical University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Ukraine.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+ Life in Kiev
- Kiev is a fascinating fifth century city and the capital of Ukraine.
- The city is home to over two million residents and one of Europe’s largest cities.
- Kiev is unique for withstanding centuries of historic events and rebuilding while preserving authentic architecture.
- Ukraine’s capital draws in residents and visitors with its history, cultural density, traditional cuisine, and range of attractions.
- The city is a mix of traditional architecture and cosmopolitan facades plus extensive natural greenspaces.
- Residents and visitors can easily navigate the city and regional cities with public transport options including buses, trams, a metro, and trains.
- Kiev is a major destination capital yet it offers fantastic quality of life despite having comfortably low costs for living and lifestyle options.
+Living in Ukraine
- Ukraine is the largest country in Europe and the second largest on the European continent.
- The country is famed for its wealth of culture, nature and architecture as well as its complex history.
- Ukrainian culture is highly unique based on its folk traditions, language, history, and society.
- Visitors are attracted to the spectacular scenery including glacier melt, waterfalls, Black Sea coastline, ancient forests, mountains, and steppes.
- Ukraine also boasts seven World Heritage Sites.
- The farmland is especially rich due to the ‘Black Soil’ and it has impressive food production plus delicious cuisine.
- Ukrainian people are friendly, openhearted, proud and hospitable.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events