Why study Undergraduate Entry Dentistry in English at Bogomolets National Medical University?
No Entry Exams
+Why choose Bogomolets National Medical University?
- Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU) is one of the oldest and best-regarded medical universities in Kiev and all of Ukraine.
- BNMU’s heritage of clinical and academic excellence combined with its modern facilities make it one of the most innovative and robust urban tertiary environments.
- The medical programmes at BNMU currently attract over 10,000 students including a strong international community of 1,300 students from over 55 countries.
- The study and research culture of the university is based on respect and inclusivity, with a competitive study offering in medical disciplines backed by international academic partnerships.
- BNMU is engaged in scientific and educational cooperation with institutions including the United Kingdom’s Oxford University and Sweden’s Carolina Institute.
- Graduates from BNMU’s dentistry programmes currently practise all over the world including the United States of America, Australia, and China.
+What is the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Course?
- The programme is available in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
- It is 6 years in duration and each year is split into two semesters.
- The university has devised the curriculum in accordance to EU rules.
- The first three years are dedicated to pre-clinical subjects while the final three years focus on clinical subjects.
- The course is taught through a variety of formats including: lectures, class-based learning, labs, workshops, seminars and consultations.
- The faculty members are dynamic, experienced, versatile and fluent in English. They strive to incorporate all the latest methods into their teaching.
+What is the 3-Year or 4-Year with BSc Degree Graduate Dentistry Course?
3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Dentistry Course
- The BNMU 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Dentistry Programme is studied in Kiev, Ukraine with graduates from a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) welcome to apply.
- The course commences in the second or third year of the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme with all modules taught in English.
- There are no entry exams for successful applicants with applications requiring submission of analytical academic transcripts.
- As one of the oldest universities and medical institutions in Ukraine, BNMU attracts leading academic and clinical professors to lead its dentistry faculty.
- The BNMU curriculum is in line with EU standards for dentistry and comprises modules of pre-clinical and clinical study on-campus and in professional dentistry settings.
- The dentistry qualification from BNMU is highly regarded with graduates from the programmes in demand both in Ukraine and abroad.
- The Transcript Evaluation Team at Study Medicine Europe (SME) are authorised to evaluate and assess application paperwork including academic transcripts and Bachelor’s documentation for the graduate programme; all information for this is at the Graduate Entry Assessment Process tab below.
+How much does the Programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ()|
|Dentistry||October & March||4,700|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||130–260||1,540–3,080|
|Electricity & Gas||30||240|
+Admission to Bogomolets National Medical University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Ukraine.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+ What is the Graduate Entry Assessment Process?
- SME facilitates the application and entry to Graduate Dentistry Programmes in Ukraine for graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a science-related field with no entrance exams for successful applicants.
- SME Assesses applications to the Graduate Programme with the following steps:
- Completion of the due diligence process on behalf of the medical university
- Comparison of the transcripts of the students from their past studies with the study programme of the medical university
- Submission of the comparison for approval to both the respective ministry of education and the medical university itself.
+ Life in Kiev
- Kiev is a fascinating fifth century city and the capital of Ukraine.
- The city is home to over two million residents and one of Europe’s largest cities.
- Kiev is unique for withstanding centuries of historic events and rebuilding while preserving authentic architecture.
- Ukraine’s capital draws in residents and visitors with its history, cultural density, traditional cuisine, and range of attractions.
- The city is a mix of traditional architecture and cosmopolitan facades plus extensive natural greenspaces.
- Residents and visitors can easily navigate the city and regional cities with public transport options including buses, trams, a metro, and trains.
- Kiev is a major destination capital yet it offers fantastic quality of life despite having comfortably low costs for living and lifestyle options.
+Living in Ukraine
- Ukraine is the largest country in Europe and the second largest on the European continent.
- The country is famed for its wealth of culture, nature and architecture as well as its complex history.
- Ukrainian culture is highly unique based on its folk traditions, language, history, and society.
- Visitors are attracted to the spectacular scenery including glacier melt, waterfalls, Black Sea coastline, ancient forests, mountains, and steppes.
- Ukraine also boasts seven World Heritage Sites.
- The farmland is especially rich due to the ‘Black Soil’ and it has impressive food production plus delicious cuisine.
- Ukrainian people are friendly, openhearted, proud and hospitable.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events