Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine at New Vision University UK?
No entry exams
September & March
Up to the last 3 years
- New Vision University (NVU) is a Georgian-based University that offers a 4-year graduate entry MD programme to BSc graduates.
- Those who take the Graduate Entry pathway can accelerate their studies by starting in the third year of the six-year medicine course.
- The University owns campuses in Georgia comprised of state-of-the-art labs and medical equipment and are staffed with the finest teaching professionals.
- Intakes for this programme take place in October and March.
- NVU is a recognised medical institution and is featured in esteemed medical directories and associations such as the WDMS and FAIMER.
- The university has developed excellent relationships with a network of Hospitals in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia who allow NVU students to make use of their premises and local staff of senior doctors.
Bachelor’s degree holders in science-related fields looking for flexible learning modes can choose to study partially online.Pre-Clinical Years
- Students have the option to complete part of the programme online.
- Students can learn by watching videos lectures from their British and Georgian professors.
- You can also watch live-streamed videos of classes.
- Students can answer questions from a Question Bank after having studied the theoretical sections of each module.
- The majority of the exams will be comprised of MCQ and Open Questions.
- During the clinical years, you can choose to complete your clinical rotations and lectures in Georgia, or in teaching hospitals in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia, depending on availability.
- Students can split their time between hospitals and medical facilities.
- Students at New Vision University can receive flexible learning to suit their academic needs through the online study option.
- The online learning option includes live-streamed classes, video lectures, question banks and more.
- Later, students progress to clinical years at hospitals in Georgia. Clinical rotations can be also organized in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada or Australia, depending on hospitals’ availability.
- NVU has expanded its teaching faculty and welcomes 110 British Professors to its academic medical staff.
- These British Professors are senior consultants with extensive experience working for the NHS in the UK.
- They are specialist consultant Surgeons and consultant Physicians that hold academic positions in British and American Medical Schools
- Medical students at NVU learn from a medical faculty who teach classes and deliver course material consistent with leading British Universities including the University of Oxford, the University of Cambridge and Imperial College.
- International clinical rotation opportunities for students studying at New Vision University are offered for up to three years.
- Offers are made after matching medical student’s preferences and offered clinical rotation in teaching hospitals and clinical facilities in the UK, Ireland, Canada, the USA and Australia.
- Interested students are required to submit the following:
- Application paperwork (the name of the department and facility, the duration of the rotation, and their CV with the clinical rotations opportunity in line with their university’s study programme).
- Official authorisation of their application from the Professor who coordinates their medicine programme.
- Placements are offered upon availability, so an early application is required.
- This opportunity builds out and strengthens a student’s skill base as they learn in new environments, cultures and medical regions while progressing in their programme.
|Tuition Fees||7,000 per year|
|Tuition Fees for UK-based Clinical Rotations||320–360 per ECTS|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|