Why Consider Transferring to Veterinary Medicine Schools in Europe?
Starting from $4,560/year
Remaining years following transfer
+Why Transfer To A Veterinary Medicine University in Europe?
- An international transfer is a great opportunity for veterinary medicine students looking for a less expensive alternative to their current university.
- SME will help you transfer to a veterinary medicine programme one of our fully-accredited partner universities in universities in Romania or Bulgaria.
- Each of these partner universities provide English-language veterinary medicine programmes specifically designed for international students.
+Who is Eligible For An International Veterinary Medicine School Transfer?
- To be eligible, the candidate needs to have finished at least one semester of a veterinary medicine course at a recognised university.
+How To Transfer Veterinary Medicine Universities With Study Medicine Europe
- The transfer candidate’s suitability is evaluated according to their university transcripts as well as the academic calendar syllabus for each subject.
- The candidate will need to supply a transcript that includes information on the number of hours (lectures, practice) completed, ECTS credits and final grades.
- If there are inconsistencies between the hours of study that the applicant has completed and the hours of study required by the university, the applicant may be asked to compensate for this by attending extra classes.
- In order to transfer to a higher year of study, the candidate must pass at least 5 exams.
- SME’s dedicated team assists those seeking an international transfer by counting some or all of your existing credits to accelerate your studies by one or many semesters into senior years.
Watch Our Videos