Junior Doctor Career Pathways
This March in our Free SME Webinar, we are going to cover the transition process and various career routes students can take after they graduate back to the UK as International Medical Graduates (IMGs).
Our guest speakers Dr Malik and Dr Bocus will be covering:
- Journey after Graduation – considerations and decisions
- GMC Registration – the transition process of coming back to the UK
- Choosing to enter FY1 or FY2 – the similarities and differences between the roles
- CREST – What it is and why is it important to IMGs
- Selecting Training Programme – Royal College Exams, Job Selection
- Personal Advice to future doctors
The symposium will end with an Open Q&A with our presenters!
MAIN PRESENTERSDr Moeed Malik MD – FY2 Programme, Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth, UK
Dr Abu Bocus BSc, MD – FY1 Programme, Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital, Kent, UK
HOW TO JOIN
This event will take place on Sunday, March 28th 2021 at 4.00 pm UK Time. Click HERE to join.
|4.00 – 4.05 pm||Welcome
Dr Raza Khan, Project Manager at SME
|4.05 – 4.45 pm||Joining FY1 and Transition to FY2
Dr Abu Bocus
|4.45 – 5.25 pm||Entering FY2 and Career Progression
Dr Moeed Malik
|5.25 – 6.00 pm||Q&A
Mohsen Salim, Project Manager at SME
- Certificate for attendance
- 50% discount on the Annual Premium Subscription on Lecturio for all attendees