Internal Medicine Specialisation in the UK
Posted on 14 Dec 2021
INTRODUCTIONThis December, in our Free SME Webinar, we are going to discuss the pathway to pursue Internal Medicine as a speciality in the UK. We will address each step of the specialisation process, as well as the prevalence and prospects of working in Internal Medicine in the UK. Our guest speaker, Dr Iman Abdul-Khaliq, will be addressing the following:
- Understanding Internal Medicine – What does this speciality involve
- Choosing the Career – Pros and Cons of working in the field
- Specialisation Pathway – Requirements and available options
- Preparing as a Medical Student – Keys to a successful journey
- Personal Advice – Words of wisdom for future Doctors
MAIN PRESENTERDr Iman Abdul-Khaliq – ST3 Internal Medicine, Basildon University Hospital, Essex, UK.
HOW TO JOINThis symposium will take place on Sunday, 19th December 2021 at 6.00 pm UK Time. Click HERE to join.
|6.00 – 6.10 pm||Welcome Mohsen Salim, Project Manager at SME|
|6.10 – 7.00 pm||Internal Medicine Specialisation Dr Iman Abdul-Khaliq|
|7.00 – 7.15 pm||Q&A Mohsen Salim, Project Manager at SME|
- Certificate for attendance
- 50% discount on the Annual Premium Subscription on Lecturio for all attendees.