Why study a Medical Specialization Course in Europe?
2 – 6 years
+What are Dental Specialization/ Residency Programs?
- Specialization, also known as Clinical Residency, aims to help dental graduates develop specialist knowledge and skills within a particular field of study.
- Dental residency programs in Europe are open to candidates who have graduated from dental school.
- Program length varies depending on the field of study.
+What Does a Dental Residency Program Entail?
- As part of the specialist training, a supervisor will be supplied to the student. The supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the individual’s plan (as agreed-upon with the department head) is successfully implemented.
- The aim of specialist training is to educate dentists to become specialists in a chosen field by learning modern methods in disease prevention, clinical examination, comprehensive treatment and patient rehabilitation.
+Dental Specialization Programs in Georgia
- New Vision University in Tbilisi offers 4 specialization courses in the English language
- Course fees are $5,000 per annum.
- 1-year programs include: Therapeutic dentistry, Prosthetic dentistry
- 2-year programs include: Orthodontics
- 3-year programs include: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Watch Our Videos