This is the event of the year for all prospective medical, dental and veterinary students seeking to study at fully accredited European Universities, in programmes taught entirely in English with affordable tuition fees that start from £2,100 per year.
Explore all your options and benefit from a day full of information.
- Presentations on medical, dental and veterinary studies in Europe
- Kiosks of our partner universities
- Current students’ experiences in Bulgaria and Romania
- Working in the UK after graduation
- Free information packages
- One-on-one meetings with our Recruitment Managers
- Scholarships and prizes for 10 lucky guests
Former Prime Minister of Bulgaria Assoc. Prof. Zhan Videnov will be honouring us with his presence, along with a line-up of distinguished guests, including current mayors of major Bulgarian cities and a number of eminent figures from the country’s political scene.
Moreover, we will be happy to welcome the management of each of our partner universities, as the rectors and vice rectors, along with several renowned members of the academic community, will grace us with their presence.
Event name: London Annual Open Day 2016
Date: 20th of August, 2016 Time: 12.30 PM – 5.00 PM
Venue Location: Central Hall Westminster (Storey’s Gate, London SW1H 9NH)
Directions to the Venue
Westminster station – Jubilee, Circle and District lines.
Central Hall is within easy walking distance of Victoria, Charing Cross and Waterloo mainline stations.
By London Cycle Scheme
There are many “Boris Bike” docking stations within minutes of Westminster station and St James’ Park station.
Buses 11, 24, 148 and 211 pass the door.
Public car parks operate in Abingdon Street, Horseferry Road, Rochester Row and Semley Place. There is also parking adjacent to the building on Tothill Street and Matthew Parker Street.
|12.30 – 13.30||Registration|
|13.30 – 13.35||Welcome Speech
Assoc. Prof. Zhan Videnov, Former Prime Minister of Bulgaria
|13.35 – 14.00||Studying Medicine in Europe
Barbara Mart, Student Recruitment Manager
|14.00 – 14.45||Student life in Bulgaria and Romania
Current students share their experiences on studying abroad
|14.45 – 15.00||Studying abroad from a parent’s point of view
Parents of current students tell their own stories
|15.00 – 15.30||Working in the UK
Dr. Anil Sachdev talks about his life after graduation
|15.30 – 15.35||Lucky Draw
10 Scholarships and prizes will be given away to our lucky guests
|15.35 – 16.00||Q & A|
|16.00 – 17.00||Meet our Team|
Scholarships and Prizes
All guests attending our event will have a chance to win one of our 10 scholarships and prizes!
- A full scholarship (our service fees) for 1 lucky guest
- A 50% scholarship (our service fees) for 1 lucky guest
- Two relocation packages: a plane ticket to Bulgaria or Romania and 2 nights at a hotel for 2 students
- A plane ticket to Bulgaria or Romania during the 2016 relocation for 3 students
- Two nights at a hotel, breakfast included, during the 2016 relocation to Bulgaria or Romania for 3 students