Why Study Dentistry at the New Vision University in the UK?
No Entry Exams
September & March
+ Why Choose New Vision University?
- The New Vision University (NVU) is a Georgian university offering dentistry courses: a 5-Year Undergraduate Programme and a 4-Year Graduate Programme.
- The University has campuses in Georgia that are comprised of state-of-the-art facilities including teaching auditoriums and dental training equipment.
- Both NVU dentistry programmes commence intakes every October and March.
- The university features in esteemed medical directories such as the WDMS and FAIMER.
- Studying at NVU qualifies students with a global dental degree which offers them a pathway to building their career in their home country.
+ The 5-Year Programme
Prospective students looking for a flexible degree that allow them to study part of the course online.Pre-Clinical Years
- Students can complete online part of the dentistry course.
- Students will watch live-streamed videos of classes from their British and Georgian professors.
- A Question Bank is used to answer questions after having studied the theoretical parts of the modules.
- The majority of the exams will be comprised of MCQs and Open Questions.
- During the clinical years, you will complete your clinical rotations and lectures in dental practices and clinics in Georgia.
- Additional clinical practice will take place during the summer periods.
+The 4-Year Graduate Entry Programme
The Graduate Entry Online Personalised Route is suitable to prospective students with a BSc degree in science-related fields that are looking for a more flexible course offered partially online.
- Those who take the Graduate Entry pathway can accelerate their studies by starting in the second year of the five-year dentistry course.
- The dental course can be offered partially online.
- It consists of pre-clinical study that can be offered partially online using interactive platforms to conduct lectures.
- During the last three years, students will be offered clinical rotations at dental practices and clinics in Georgia.
+ How is the Online Personalised Study Programme offered?
- Students at New Vision University can receive flexible learning to suit their academic needs through the online study option.
- The online learning option includes live-streamed classes, video lectures, question banks and more.
- Students are offered the 6-Year Undergraduate Course and 4-Year Graduate Course options for online studies.
+ How Much Do the Programmes Cost?
|Tuition Fees||7,000 per year|
|Extra Clinical Hours||1800 (total fees)|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
+ Admission to New Vision University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events