Study a 4 Year Medicine course in Europe for £325 per month More
Open days
Study Medicine Europe Open days

Now that you have graduated, you can practice medicine in the country of your choice given that all Degrees awarded by our partner Medical Universities in Armenia, Georgia, Serbia, Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO). Yes, it is as though you had invested your service fee with us, because for the same fee you had paid us six years before, it is now that you will truly need Study Medicine Europe's services the most! For all six years, Study Medicine Europe stands by you!

Graduates interested in practicing in the UK are entitled to register directly into Foundation Year 2 (FY2). From 2021, the GMC (General Medical Council) will introduce a test called UK Medical Licensing Assessment (UKMLA) for all medical graduates.

Additionally, graduates of Armenian, Georgian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Romanian and Bulgarian Medical Universities who want to practice in other countries can secure a place to sit for the required entrance exams and assessment by local bodies as required by law in these countries. For instance, US nationals should register with the ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) in order to complete the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) examination. Another example would be Canadian nationals who should register with the MCC (Medical Council of Canada) in order to pass the MCCEE (Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination). These procedures are normal in most of these countries when seeking job positions in the medical profession.

Prior to feeling snowed under with all the stress of putting into practice all that you have learnt, Study Medicine Europe organizes classes or workshop sessions that provide you with the general guidelines, including notes, pre-recorded videos, and an overview of registration procedures in specific countries or cases, including, especially, on how our students can register at the respective UK council before they have even graduated from one of our partner Armenian, Georgian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Romanian or Bulgarian Universities. We inform students of certification, legalization and translation of the required documents and where their supporting documents have to be sent to expedite the process.

+Authorised Recruiters

Callback Request