Managing Vulnerable Patients
Posted on 20 Dec 2022
This December, our Free SME Webinar, is dedicated to a topic that is essential for junior doctors to know in depth. The aim is to give you an insight into identifying and managing vulnerable patients.
Our guest speaker, Dr Sanjay Mody, will be addressing the following points:
- Safeguarding – Protecting vulnerable patients.
- Purpose of identifying vulnerable patients – Why is it important?
- Assessment – Assessing the patients.
- Managing vulnerable patients – How to best handle them.
- Special Measures – Identifying & understanding special measures.
MAIN PRESENTERSDr Sanjay Mody, MD MHSA (USA), BSc Hons (UK)
HOW TO JOINThis symposium will take place on Thursday, December 22nd, 2022 at 4.00pm UK Time. Click HERE to join.
|4.00 – 4.10pm||Welcome
|4.10 – 4.45pm||Managing Vulnerable Patients
Dr. Sanjay Mody
|4.45 – 5.00pm||Q&A
- Certificate for attendance.
- 20% discount on the Annual Premium Subscription on Lecturio for all attendees.