Why Study Veterinary Medicine in Globally Renowned Romanian Veterinary Universities?
- Guaranteed Entry
- Tuition fees start from €4,500 (approx.£4,000) per year.
- Admission to university begins in October.
- Globally Recognised
Romanian Universites to Study Veterinary:
+Why Choose University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine of Cluj-Napoca?
- The university was established in 1869 and is one of the oldest public educational institutions in Romania.
- 256 highly educated and celebrated professors are employed at the university with more than 7,000 students enrolled.
- The university is home to a state-of-the art library with over 170,000 volumes as well as an array of free online services.
- The campus includes education farms, field stations, four dormitories, and is located near the city centre.
- Entry is in October.
- Tuition fees are €4,500 per year.
Watch Our Videos