Why Study Medicine in the UK?
No entry exams
Medicine: 220 –250 per ECTS
October & March
+Why Choose Medical Universities in the UK?
- The UK has a long history of providing top-quality medical education and has an established reputation as global leaders in the field of medicine.
- You will have the opportunity to attend lectures and clinical rotations at NHS University Hospitals.
- By completing your degree in the UK, students will have a much better chance of securing employment in the UK.
+Why Choose New Vision University?
- You now have the opportunity to study for a medical degree in the UK through New Vision University (NVU), a Georgian based University.
- New Vision University is a recognised medical institution and is featured in esteemed medical directories and associations such as the WDMS and FAIMER.
- The structure of the undergraduate course (5 or 6 years) consists of pre-clinical and clinical years. During the pre-clinical years, you will study for a Bachelor of Science degree in a field related to the Sciences (such as Biomedical Science, Pharmacy, Nursing etc) at a university (based in the UK, EU or a Non-EU country). During each summer, you will spend two months studying medical modules at the NVU Georgian campus. The clinical years involve lectures and clinical rotations at British and Georgian Hospitals.
- Likewise, the graduate entry course (4 years) is structured around pre-clinical and clinical years. The pre-clinical year takes place at NVU Georgian campus and the clinical years consist of lectures and clinical rotations at British and Georgian Hospitals.
- New Vision University features state-of-the-art labs and medical equipment and is staffed with the finest teaching professionals.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events