Why Study Medicine with personalised learning (online or on-campus) in the UK?
No entry exams
From $7,000 per year
5 or 6-year course
Available due to Covid-19
+Why Choose Medical Universities in the UK?
- The UK has a long history of providing top-quality medical education and has an established reputation as global leaders in the field of medicine.
- You will have the opportunity to attend lectures and clinical rotations at NHS University Hospitals.
- By completing your degree in the UK, students will have a much better chance of securing employment in the UK.
+Why Choose New Vision University?
- You now have the opportunity to study for a medical degree either fully or partly in the UK through New Vision University (NVU), a Georgian based University.
- New Vision University is a recognised medical institution and is featured in esteemed medical directories and associations such as the WDMS and FAIMER.
- The Georgian campus of New Vision University feature state-of-the-art labs and medical equipment and are staffed with the finest teaching professionals.
- There are two ways to complete the pre-clinical portion of the course: the Online Route and the BSc Route.
+ The Online Option
- Students have the option of completing the pre-clinical years online.
- You can personalise the online learning to suit your needs. This gives you more flexibility in terms of tuition fees and the programme itself.
- The online learning option includes video lectures, live-streamed classes, question banks, exams and more.
+ The BSc Option
- The structure of the undergraduate course (5 or 6 years) consists of pre-clinical and clinical years.
- During the pre-clinical years, you will study for a Bachelor of Science degree in a field related to the Sciences (such as Biomedical Science, Pharmacy, Nursing etc) at a university (based in the UK, EU or a Non-EU country).
- During each Summer, you will spend two months studying medical modules Online or at the NVU Georgian campus.
- The clinical years involve lectures at the NVU UK campus and clinical rotations at NHS Hospitals.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events