Study Graduate Entry Dentistry in Ukraine in English (online or on-campus)
No Entry Exams
Available due to Covid-19
+Why Study 3-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry?
3-Year Graduate Dentistry Course
- International European University (IEU), Ukraine offers the 3-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme to graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (BSc).
- The 3-Year Programme commences in the third year of 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Course and is taught in English.
- Applications require the submission of analytical academic transcripts and there are no entry exams.
- IEU also offers a Four-Year Graduate Entry Programme for graduates with a non-BSc Bachelor’s Degree.
- Students study all clinical modules for dentistry and are fully qualified in dental procedures for international practice.
- Students at IEU can currently study online due to Covid-19:
○ For their current year of their course in 2020/21, then on-campus study resumes
- IEU dentistry graduates work internationally and are in demand for qualifications achieved in Kiev’s modern dentistry hospitals and clinics.
+What does the Online Study Option involve?
- International European University (IEU) offers a temporary online study pathway for graduate entry dentistry students due to Covid-19.
- Online study enables students to maintain their coursework, utilise the IEU online learning platform, and flexible study for their programme.
- The IEU online study option comprises:
○ Students can study their current year online for 2020/21 (on-campus studies then resume)
- Online study ensures IEU students are engaged via recorded and live lectures, interactive sessions, question banks, and online exams.
+What Universities Offer Graduate Entry Dentistry in Ukraine?
- International European University (IEU) is one of the foremost contemporary tertiary institutions to study dentistry in Europe.
- IEU has established three urban learning campuses across Kiev and is a distinctly modern tertiary education space with sophisticated technical facilities.
- The university currently has 5,000 students including 2,000 international students based in Kiev.
- IEU operates renowned programs in the international space and is focused on progressive collaboration with foremost international universities plus organisational partnerships for cooperative innovation. These include: Erasmus+, MedEdWorld, and the Association for Medical Education in Europe.
- Alongside their focus on global opportunities and development, IEU is also in partnership with over 36 countries including China, the United States of America, and Canada.
+What are the Entry Requirements?
- Graduate Entry Programmes in Ukraine are available to graduates with a Bachelor’s qualification (BSc)
- Successful candidates are not required to sit for entrance exams.
- For applications, candidates must submit an analytical academic transcript of their Bachelor’s Qualification (or related) in addition to the application documents
- Study Graduate Entry Dentistry abroad for advanced qualifications, career acceleration and a competitive, internationally recognised dentistry degree.
+Why Study Graduate Entry Medicine in Ukraine?
- Students studying at universities in Ukraine benefit from the highly established institutions that are recognised for their academic research and dynamic faculties
- Ukraine attracts many international students to study dentistry in English while living in a vibrant, progressive country with a rich academic history
- Throughout Ukraine there are many established medical schools as well as universities and institutions specifically teaching dentistry.
- Dentistry students in Ukraine can enjoy modern facilities and clinical settings that prepare them for a long, successful career in dentistry.
- The country boasts a beautiful climate and an affordable lifestyle with students able to focus on their tertiary studies while embarking on their professional dentistry career.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events