Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry at Caucasus International University? ?
No Entry Exams
October & March
+Why Choose Caucasus International University?
- Caucasus International University (CIU is one of Georgia’ most innovative universities and it is quickly becoming one of Europe’s foremost medical institutions.
- CIU currently has over 700 international students, partnerships with universities throughout Europe and the USA, and is a member of the Erasmus programme.
- The university’s five faculties are well established with modern infrastructure and technology creating a positive environment for professors and students.
- Professors are from local and international backgrounds with a guiding ethos of excellence in qualification and helping students gain high-quality knowledge.
- CIU operates an annual international Scientific Conference for Students which attracts the involvement of both Georgian and visiting academics.
- Prospective students can be considered for funding support including a scholarship which, if awarded, covers 70% of the tuition fees.
+The 4-Year with BSc Degree Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme
- 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry at CIU is an accelerated Master’s Degree programme that begins in the second year of the undergraduate programme.
- CIU has the prerequisite of a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc), such as Biomedical Science; applicants submit academic transcripts and there are no entry exams.
- The degree from CIU qualifies graduates with an international license for practising dentistry and full accreditation.
- CIU dentistry students benefit from facilities such as Phantom Cabinets and the University Dental Clinic which operate on-campus giving them direct contact with patients from early in their studies.
- The four-years are structured around EU guidelines with Year One involving preclinical modules, then Years Two to Four are clinical rotations and internships.
- CIU graduates are experienced and skilled in all dentistry fundamentals including dental procedures and surgeries.
- Alumni are highly qualified dental personnel and in demand in Georgia, throughout Europe and the UK, and further abroad in the USA and Australia.
- The Transcript Evaluation Team at Study Medicine Europe (SME) has authorisation for assessing graduate programme applications (such as evaluating Bachelor’s studies paperwork); refer to the Graduate Entry Assessment Process tab for key points.
+ How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ($)|
|Dentistry||October & March||4500|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||140–280||1660–3310|
|Electricity & Gas||30||250|
+ Admission to Caucasus International University
Applicants are required to submit the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your native country confirming that you are authorised to study in Georgia.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+What is the Graduate Entry Assessment Process?
- SME facilitates the application and entry to Graduate Dentistry Programmes in Georgia for graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a science-related field with no entrance exams for successful applicants.
- SME Assesses applications to the Graduate Programme with the following steps:
- Completion of the due diligence process on behalf of the medical university
- Comparison of the transcripts of the students from their past studies with the study programme of the medical university
- Submission of the comparison for approval to both the respective ministry of education and the medical university itself.
+ Life in Tbilisi
- Tbilisi is a thoroughly cosmopolitan modern city that retains its heritage character while growing rapidly and offering a great lifestyle.
- Despite being Georgia’s capital, the city is still very affordable and a wonderful place for students to focus on their university programme while enjoying a vibrant social life.
- Infrastructure is reliable and makes it easy to travel around the city as well as visit Georgia’s regional areas.
- Tbilisi is home to one in three Georgians with a population of just over one million people and it is famous for its architecture and stunning location in an idyllic valley.
+ Life in Georgia
- Georgiais a country going through an exciting boom thanks to its independence and it has low crime rates making it the world’s 10th safest country.
- It has been described by Lonely Planet as the “ideal destination for anyone loving history and nature on the grandest of scales”.
- The landscape of Georgia is extraordinarily diverse including the Greater Caucasus Range and Tusheti National Park.
- Georgia is still the major arterial connection between Europe and Central Asia with history including it being the crossroads of the old Silk Road.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events