Why Study Dentistry in the UK?
No Entry Exams
September & March
New Vision University offers the Online Personalised Route of the Undergraduate Entry course to students who are looking to study partially online.
- Students have the opportunity to study part of the dental course online.
- The course consists of partially pre-clinical studies that can be completed online using live-streamed classes, video lectures and question banks.
- The last three years of clinical training are offered in Georgian dental clinics.
New Vision University offers the Graduate Entry Online Personalised Route to Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) holders that are looking to study partially online.
- Those who take the Graduate Entry pathway can accelerate their studies by starting in the second year of the five-year dentistry course.
- Students have the option to study partially online.
- The course is comprised of one year pre-clinical study.
- The remaining three year of studies will be offered at dental practices and facilities in Georgia
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Georgia.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
- The UK is highly regarded for training students in medical fields including dentistry with a lengthy history of providing top-quality dental education.
- Studying partially in the UK sets students on a professional path that enables them to build strong networks in the industry ahead of their dentistry career.
- Any dental student that has completed partially his/her studies in England is well-positioned to secure employment after graduation.