Why study Graduate Entry Medicine in English at International European University (online or on-campus)?
No entry exams
Available Due to Covid-19
+Why Choose International European University?
- International European University (IEU) is located in Ukraine’s capital Kiev and is a foremost contemporary tertiary institution in a major European city.
- IEU students are based across three urban campuses and are able to benefit from central locations as well as highly established transport networks.
- There are currently 5,000 students at IEU including 2,000 foreign students who are drawn to the institution’s robust academic curriculum.
- IEU is a leading research and programs hub with its partnerships with many of the foremost international universities plus its innovative collaborations including the Association for Medical Education in Europe, Erasmus+, and MedEdWorld.
- The university offers global opportunities for its academic staff with partnerships in over 36 countries including China, Canada, and the United States of America.
+The 3-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme
- The IEU 3-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme has a prerequisite of a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc).
- Study commences in Year Four of the IEU 6-Year Undergraduate Medicine Programme and is taught in English in Ukraine.
- There are no entry exams and applicants submit analytical academic transcripts with their application.
- Non-BSc Bachelor’s Degree graduates can also apply to IEU for a 4-Year or 5-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme.
- Many international students enrol in this competitive programme and enjoy advanced study while qualifying with a global Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
- This 3-Year Graduate Programme consists of entirely clinical modules.
- IEU graduate entry students can study flexibly with an online study option to:
○ Study current modules for 2020/21 online then resume on-campus studies
- Graduates from IEU are sought after for their skills developed in modern clinical rotations with alumni currently working in Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
+ What Does the Online Study Involve?
- Online study supports students at IEU to complete up to their first year of pre-clinical studies at their own pace, or they can also study on-campus.
- Students experience benefits such as flexibility to their personal preferences and schedule, lower tuition fees and a manageable programme structure.
- Online study for IEU graduate entry programme students entails:
○ Their current year of study for 2020/21 studied online, then their course resumes on-campus
- The online studies involve recorded video lectures with IEU professors, live-streamed classes, digital resources, question banks, and online exams.
- Online study is a temporary option due to Covid-19.
+How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees (*) ($)|
|Medicine||September, November, March & May||4300|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||130–260||1540–3080|
|Electricity & Gas||30||240|
+Admission to International European University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Ukraine.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+Life in Kiev
- Kiev is an incredibly historic city founded in the fifth century and is one of the oldest cities of Eastern Europe.
- Residents and visitors are drawn to the city’s celebrated culture, exquisite architecture, and lush parklands.
- Kiev has a famous traditional food culture that is available at very affordable prices.
- The city is a rare mix of historic and contemporary attractions, greenspaces, and is close to a beach.
- Kiev is accessible for its two million residents and easy for visitors with established public transport options such as buses, trams, and a Metro.
- Students living in Kiev enjoy a low cost of living and significant lifestyle attractions that are rare in major European cities and global capitals.
+Living in Ukraine
- Ukraine is the largest country in Europe and is unique due its history, landscape, culture, and cuisine.
- The country has extraordinary natural attractions with mountains, glacial melt, waterfalls, lakes, steppes, dense forests, and the seaside.
- Ukraine is celebrated for its passionate citizens who are known for their openness, friendliness, and hospitality.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events