Why Study Medicine or Dentistry in English at International European University in Ukraine?
No Entry Exams
- Medicine : $4,300
- Dentistry : $4,500
Medicine: 5 or 6 years
- Dentistry: 4 or 5 years
Available due to Covid-19
Medicine: 3 years with BSc Degree
- Dentistry: 3 years with BSc Degree
+Why Choose International European University?
- International European University (IEU) is a modern university based in the Ukrainian capital city of Kiev.
- IEU has dynamic course offerings with its faculties based across three metropolitan campuses and state-of-the-art technical facilities available for students across Kiev.
- The university attracts both Ukrainian and international students with 5,000 students currently enrolled to study its robust curriculum with Ukrainian and English offerings.
- IEU can enjoy a diverse extra-curricular life and Kiev’s lifestyle benefits for sport, culture, and Ukrainian life.
- The university has established itself as a leader in international partnerships with other universities from around the world as well as major organisations that include the Association for Medical Education in Europe, MedEdWorld, and Erasmus+.
- IEU has significant pedagogical sophistication and works in productive collaborative partnerships with many countries such as the United States of America, Canada, and China.
+ What do the Medicine & Dentistry Programmes involve?
- IEU offers two Undergraduate Medicine Programmes: a 6-Year Programme and a 5-Year Accelerated Programme.
- Students graduate the course with an internationally-recognised Medical Doctor (MD) degree
- The undergraduate medical programme is around pre-clinical and clinical modules to ensure student learning is tested and applied continually to ensure students meet complex learning objectives.
- Undergraduates at IEU graduate with a high-level, professional skill capability based on their clinical studies and mentorship from academics as well clinicians.
- Students can study online at IEU due to Covid-19:
○ 6-Year Medicine – up to the first three years online
○ 5-Year Accelerated Medicine – up to the first two years online
- For 2020/21, students are also able to study their current clinical year online then resume on-campus studies
- Undergraduate Students can study a Five-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme and a 4-Year Accelerated Undergraduate Dentistry Programme at IEU.
- The 4-Year Accelerated Undergraduate Programme is open to candidates with an Advanced High School Diploma and commences in Year Two of the 5-Year Undergraduate course.
- The programme equips students with a comprehensive understanding of all pre- and post-clinical procedures and techniques relating to dentistry.
- The course is structured around two years of pre-clinical study for theoretical dentistry fundamentals. Following this, the final three years of the course curriculum shift to a technical focus on clinical training and practice.
- Following graduation, newly qualified dentists have a globally-recognised qualification and can practice in Europe or further afield such as Canada or Australia.
- IEU offers flexible online study for this programme due to Covid-19:
○ 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme – up to three years online study (or on-campus)
○ 4-Year Accelerated Undergraduate Dentistry Programme – up to two years online study (or on-campus)
- For the 2020/21 year only, students currently studying clinical modules are offered online study with on-campus studies resuming after.
+Graduate Entry Medicine Programme
- Students who hold a science-related Bachelor’s (BSc) degree can apply for the IEU 3-Year Graduate Medicine Programme.
- The 3-Year Graduate Entry programme enables students to commence their studies in the fourth year of the Six-Year Undergraduate Medicine Programme.
- Students submit analytical academic transcripts of their completed courses in addition to required admission documents and there are no entry exams.
- Applicants from a non-science-related BSc Bachelor’s Degree may also apply for the 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme.
- Students are offered online study due to Covid-19: ○ For clinical modules for their current 2020/21 year of study (then on-campus resumes)
- The Graduate Medicine Programme is an exceptional opportunity for candidates who have goals for a medicine career to qualify with accelerated studies.
+Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme
- IEU offers the 3-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme for students who already have a Bachelor’s of Science (BSc) degree.
- The graduate entry pathway means students will begin their studies in the third year of the 5-Year Dentistry Programme.
- Applications require students to provide analytical transcripts of their previously completed courses in addition to admission documents with no entrance exams.
- IEU also offers graduates from a non-science-related BSc Bachelor’s Degree to apply for the 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme.
- The graduate entry programme is an accelerated option for students to qualify as a dentist more quickly, achieve professional goals, and save tuition costs.
- Due to Covid-19, online study is temporarily available for graduate IEU students: ○ Students are able to study their current 2020/21 clinical modules online (or on-campus)
- This programme enables candidates to practise dentistry all over the world including in Canada, Australia, and India.
+What Does the Online Study Involve?
- Online study is temporarily available to IEU students due to Covid-19.
- The online study option supports students to maintain studies remotely and has the added benefit of lower tuition fees.
- Each programme has specific online study options for students
- For up to the first three years of the 6-Year Undergraduate Medicine Programme
- For up to the first two years of the 5-Year Undergraduate Medicine Programme
- Up to one clinical year for the current 2020/21 year for the 3-Year Medicine Graduate Programme
- For up to the first three years of the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme
- For up to the first two years of the 4-Year Accelerated Undergraduate Dentistry Programme
- Up to one clinical year for the current 2020/21 year for the 3-Year Dentistry Graduate Programme
+What do the Medicine & Dentistry programmes cost?
|Programmes||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ($)|
|Medicine||September, November, March & May||4,300|
|Dentistry||September, November, March & May||4,500|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||130–260||1,540–3,080|
|Electricity & Gas||30||240|
+Admission to International European University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Ukraine.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+Life in Kiev
- Kiev is the historic capital city of Ukraine founded in the fifth century.
- It has a population of over two million people and is one of the largest cities in Eastern Europe despite being nearly entirely destroyed during World War II.
- The city is famed for its extensive architecture both modern and historic while its overall attractions include nature reserves, leafy streets, and the central Dnieper River.
- For both residents and visitors, Kiev has much to offer with museums, sports clubs, and markets.
- Overall, the city is easy to navigate in everyday life with buses, trams, and a Metro.
- Students can comfortably live in and enjoy Kiev with its comparatively low cost of living, entertainment and activity offerings, and proximity to a beach and parks.
+Life in Ukraine
- Ukraine is incredibly rich in history and is the biggest country in Europe with the capital of Kiev the seventh biggest on the continent.
- The size of Ukraine offers a diverse and fascinating landscape perfect for nature lovers whether they’re beginners or adventurous due to its mountains, lakes, coastline, and steppes.
- The Ukrainian people are well-known for their pride in their country and are considered for their hospitality and openness.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events