Why Study Medicine or Dentistry in English at International European University in Ukraine?
No Entry Exams
- Medicine : $4,300
- Dentistry : $4,500
Medicine: Up to the last 3 years
+Why Choose International European University?
- International European University (IEU) is a modern university based in the Ukrainian capital city of Kiev.
- IEU has dynamic course offerings with its faculties based across three metropolitan campuses and state-of-the-art technical facilities available for students across Kiev.
- The university attracts both Ukrainian and international students with 5,000 students currently enrolled to study its robust curriculum with Ukrainian and English offerings.
- IEU can enjoy a diverse extra-curricular life and Kiev’s lifestyle benefits for sport, culture, and Ukrainian life.
- The university has established itself as a leader in international partnerships with other universities from around the world as well as major organisations that include the Association for Medical Education in Europe, MedEdWorld, and Erasmus+.
- IEU has significant pedagogical sophistication and works in productive collaborative partnerships with many countries such as the United States of America, Canada, and China.
+ What do the Medicine & Dentistry Programmes involve?
- IEU offers the 6-Year Undergraduate Medicine Programme.
- Students graduate the course with an internationally-recognised Medical Doctor (MD) degree
- The undergraduate medical programme is around pre-clinical and clinical modules to ensure student learning is tested and applied continually to ensure students meet complex learning objectives.
- Undergraduates at IEU graduate with a high-level, professional skill capability based on their clinical studies and mentorship from academics as well clinicians.
- IEU offers the Five-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme.
- The programme equips students with a comprehensive understanding of all pre- and post-clinical procedures and techniques relating to dentistry.
- The course is structured around two years of pre-clinical study for theoretical dentistry fundamentals. Following this, the final three years of the course curriculum shift to a technical focus on clinical training and practice.
- Following graduation, newly qualified dentists have a globally-recognised qualification and can practice in Europe or further afield such as Canada or Australia.
+What do the Medicine & Dentistry programmes cost?
|Programmes||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ($)|
|Medicine||September, November, March & May||4,300|
|Dentistry||September, November, March & May||4,500|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||130–260||1,540–3,080|
|Electricity & Gas||30||240|
+Admission to International European University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Ukraine.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+Life in Kiev
- Kiev is the historic capital city of Ukraine founded in the fifth century.
- It has a population of over two million people and is one of the largest cities in Eastern Europe despite being nearly entirely destroyed during World War II.
- The city is famed for its extensive architecture both modern and historic while its overall attractions include nature reserves, leafy streets, and the central Dnieper River.
- For both residents and visitors, Kiev has much to offer with museums, sports clubs, and markets.
- Overall, the city is easy to navigate in everyday life with buses, trams, and a Metro.
- Students can comfortably live in and enjoy Kiev with its comparatively low cost of living, entertainment and activity offerings, and proximity to a beach and parks.
+Life in Ukraine
- Ukraine is incredibly rich in history and is the biggest country in Europe with the capital of Kiev the seventh biggest on the continent.
- The size of Ukraine offers a diverse and fascinating landscape perfect for nature lovers whether they’re beginners or adventurous due to its mountains, lakes, coastline, and steppes.
- The Ukrainian people are well-known for their pride in their country and are considered for their hospitality and openness.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events