Why Study Graduate Entry Dentistry at New Vision University UK?
No Entry Exams
7,000 per year
September & March
+ Why Choose New Vision University?
- New Vision University (NVU) is a leading Georgian university that offers a 4-Year Graduate Dentistry Programme to Bachelor’s degree (BSc) graduates in science-related fields.
- Those who take the Graduate Entry pathway can accelerate their studies by starting in the second year of the five-year dentistry course.
- The university has campuses in Georgia comprised of state-of-the-art dentistry facilities and digital learning spaces.
- NVU is well-staffed by teaching faculty of professors, scholars and practitioners from all over the world.
- Intakes for this programme take place in October and March.
- NVU is a recognised medical institution and is featured in esteemed medical directories and associations such as the WDMS and FAIMER.
- The global qualification from NVU equips students with comprehensive training in dentistry procedures and surgeries enabling them to work internationally.
+ The 4-Year Graduate Entry Programme
Holders of Bachelor’s degrees in science-related fields looking for flexible dental courses can choose to study partially online.Pre-Clinical Years
- Students can complete online specific parts of the course.
- Students will watch live-streamed videos of classes from their British and Georgian professors.
- A Question Bank is used to answer questions after having studied the theoretical parts of the modules.
- The majority of the exams will be comprised of MCQs and Open Questions.
- For the last three years of the programme, students study clinical modules comprising of lectures and all dental clinical training in Georgian dental clinics and practices.
- Additional clinical practice will take place during the summer periods.
+ How is the Online Personalised Study Programme offered?
- Students at New Vision University can receive flexible learning to suit their academic needs through the online study option.
- The online learning option includes live-streamed classes, video lectures, question banks and more.
- Students have the option to study partially online.
+ How Much Do the Programmes Cost?
|Tuition Fees||7,000 per year|
|Extra Clinical Hours||1800 (total fees)|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
+ Admission to New Vision University
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events