Why Study Dentistry in English at the University of Belgrade?
No Entry exams
+Why Choose the University of Belgrade?
- The Faculty of Dental Medicine is a part of the University of Belgrade School of Medicine. It is Serbia’s leading educational, scientific and technical institution in the field of dentistry.
- The teaching staff provide students with a first-class learning experience and the quality of teaching improves with each passing year, with the university continually pursuing to build upon the high standards of education already in place.
- The Dentistry programme attracts students from all corners of the world and has top-class educational and recreational facilities such as IT rooms, study spaces, restaurants, cafes and an indoor sports hall.
- The University of Belgrade is currently ranked 260th in the Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities.
+What does the Dentistry programme involve?
- The dentistry course is taught in English and lasts for five years.
- In years one and two, the course is primarily theory-based, with emphasis on the fundamentals of dentistry.
- The focus shifts to clinical training between years three and six and includes clinical practice and apprenticeship, with the study of pre- and post-clinical dentistry procedures.
- Upon successful completion of all course elements, the student becomes a dentist and obtains a master’s degree.
- Some graduates will decide to remain in Serbia to enjoy the low cost of living and modern lifestyle which makes it a very affordable country in which to live.
- Alternatively, graduates can seek employment opportunities in any country of their choosing, including the US, the UK and India.
+How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ()|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||161–219||1,927–2,628|
|Electricity & Gas||37||355|
+Admission to the University of Belgrade
Applicants must submit the following information:
- An application with the following details: a bio, education history, the course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with information on the subjects studied.
- A health certificate obtained within the last month and verified by the country where you plan to study.
- Two photos of 4-5cm are required.
+Life in Belgrade
- Belgrade is the capital of Serbia with a population of around 1.7 million and its history can be traced back to the 4th century A.D.
- Modern Belgrade is home to a diverse and multicultural population with an excellent combination of traditional architecture and a very modern selection of retail stores, theatres, pubs and clubs to enjoy when taking a break from study.
- Belgrade also has an extremely low cost of living compared with other European capitals with all amenities being extremely affordable in the city.
+Life in Serbia
- Serbia has a population of around 7 million and has enjoyed a substantial economic boom in recent years.
- Industry and agriculture are extremely important to the continued success of the Serbian economy.
- Serbia ranks well in the Global Peace Index, Social Progress Index and the Human Development Index.
- Contemporary Serbia is home to a great range of diverse cultures with an excellent transportation system near large cities like Belgrade particularly.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events