Why study Undergraduate Entry Dentistry in English at International European University?
No entry exams
+ Why choose International European University?
- Study dentistry in Europe at International European University (IEU), one of the foremost modern learning institutions in Ukraine.
- IEU has advanced, technical and medical facilities for dynamic study with three campuses based across Kiev for an urban study experience.
- The university has a student population of over 5,000 students with over 2,000 international students currently enrolled.
- As a leader in academic partnerships, IEU has established itself as a hub for organisation and programs that benefit students. The university currently works with many international universities and organisations including MedEdWorld, the Association for Medical Education in Europe, and Erasmus+.
- IEU is connected with over 36 countries and has professional partnerships with countries including Canada, the United States of America and China.
+What does the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry programme involve?
- Study 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry in English in Ukraine at IEU.
- Undergraduate students study the dentistry programme over five years with every year of study structured into two semesters of progressive modules.
- The dentistry programme content comprises in-person and recorded lectures, tutorials, practical laboratories, and clinical training.
- The university teaching staff have extensive experience and maintain global standards in pedagogical practice with students engaging in high-level academia.
+ How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees (*) ($)|
|Dentistry||September, November, March & May||4500|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||130–260||1540–3080|
|Electricity & Gas||30||240|
+ Admission to International European University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Ukraine.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+ Life in Kiev
- Kiev is the capital of Ukraine and is a historic fifth century city home to over two million permanent residents.
- The capital is one of the oldest cities in Eastern Europe and has withstood extensive historic events preserved in the architecture and its culture.
- The city is one of Europe’s most alluring capitals with a unique mix of historic authenticity, regional cuisine, accessibility, and diverse attractions.
- Kiev showcases both urban and natural attractions that are easily enjoyed for residents and visitors with transport options such as metro, buses, and trams.
- The city is perfect for students and is rare as a destination capital that has much to offer for a great quality of life while having a comparably low cost of living.
+ Living in Ukraine
- Ukraine is the largest country in Europe and has a distinct identity based on its culture, language, architecture, history, and people.
- The unique geography is a rare mix of glacial melt, mountains, lakes, waterfalls, coastline, forests, and the famed steppes.
- Ukraine is recognised as one of the most fertile countries in Europe leading to impressive food production and extensive traditional cuisine.
- The people of Ukraine are friendly and hospitable with distinct culture throughout the country.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events