Why study Graduate Entry Dentistry in English at Zaporizhzhia State Medical University?
No Entry Exams
1–2 years : $4,500
3–5 years : $4,850
3 or 4 Years
+ Why Choose Zaporizhia State Medical University?
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (ZSMU) is located in Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine and has a strong heritage of medical training.
- The university attracts Ukrainian and international students, including 2,200 undergraduate and graduate enrolments from Africa, Latin America, Asia, and Europe.
- ZSMU is a leader in the Ukrainian and European medical community, with a legacy for excellence including successfully completing the first heart transplant operation in Ukraine.
- Students studying in Zaporizhzhia can balance their study and social life with sports and cultural clubs plus the regional location showcases Ukraine perfectly.
- ZSMU has exceptional on-campus facilities including world-class IT infrastructure and the famous “University Clinic” clinical training facility.
+ What is 3-Year or 4-Year with BSc Degree Graduate Entry Dentistry?
- The ZSMU graduate programme in Zaporizhia, Ukraine is a 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Dentistry course for candidates with a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc).
- The course is taught entirely in English and commences in Year Two or Year Three of the ZSMU 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme.
- To apply, candidates submit their analytical academic transcripts and if offered a position they do no sit entry exams.
- The university has established a strong pedagogical reputation that is integrated with EU tertiary frameworks and the programme is structured to develop and practise key theoretical and clinical knowledge.
- With a range of clinical disciplines within the dentistry faculty, graduate students learn from experienced professors in lectures, tutorials, seminars, laboratories, and clinical environments such as dental clinics and state facilities.
- The ZSMU programme is a globally-recognised qualification and graduates currently practise dentistry in Ukraine, Europe, and Australia.
- The Transcript Evaluation Team at Study Medicine Europe (SME) is authorised to assess graduate programme applications including evaluating analytical academic transcripts and Bachelor’s Degree paperwork; key details are at the tab below, Graduate Entry Assessment Process information is available at the tab below.
+ How Much Does the Programme Cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees($)|
|Dentistry||October & March||
1–2 years of study : 4,500
3–5 years of study : 4,850
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||140–280||1660–3320|
|Electricity & Gas||30||250|
+Admission to Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Ukraine.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+What is the Graduate Entry Assessment Process?
- SME facilitates the application and entry to Graduate Dentistry Programmes in Ukraine for graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a science-related field with no entrance exams for successful applicants.
- SME Assesses applications to the Graduate Programme with the following steps:
- Completion of the due diligence process on behalf of the medical university
- Comparison of the transcripts of the students from their past studies with the study programme of the medical university
- Submission of the comparison for approval to both the respective ministry of education and the medical university itself.
+Life in Zaporizhzhia
- Zaporizhzhia is Ukraine’s sixth-largest city and a vibrant university hub.
- It is in the south-east of Ukraine and the Dnieper River flows through here from Kiev.
- The charming city is complemented with Ukraine’s stunning natural landscape which offers a fantastic lifestyle for students.
- The city is renowned for its arts scene including thriving markets, cultural events, theatres, museums and festivals.
- Zaporizhzhia was historically the ‘Home of the Cossacks’ which adds an extra dimension to its fascinating history.
+Life in Ukraine
- Ukraine is the heart of Europe’s agricultural production and the capital city of Kiev is the seventh-most populous cosmopolis on the continent.
- The scope of landscape in Ukraine is enormous from mountains to coastline, forests to steppes, and glacial melt to lakes, many of which have been recognised by UNESCO.
- Ukraine has an enduring culture of language, folklore, cuisine, arts and architecture making it a fascinating place for visitors and residents.
- The Ukrainian people are well-known for their cultural pride, openness and warmth.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events