Why study Graduate Entry Dentistry in English at International European University (online or on-campus)
No entry exams
Available due to Covid-19
+Why Choose International European University?
- International European University (IEU) is a contemporary university with three world-class campuses in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev.
- The university has a diverse range of courses with modern, technical facilities with students able to study comfortably and easily attend their campuses across Kiev.
- IEU has 5,000 students enrolled including 2,000 international students who are drawn to Kiev for the institution’s robust curriculum of courses taught in English.
- Students have a rich extra-curricular life and also have the option to learn Ukrainian.
- The university is a hub for international partnerships with other leading universities and organisations, including: the Association for Medical Education in Europe, Erasmus+, and MedEdWorld.
- The focus on collaborative progressive and dynamic academic development is reflected in their pedagogical projects with over 36 countries including Canada, China, and the United States of America.
+The 3-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme
- Study dentistry in Europe with IEU’s 3-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme for graduates from a science-related Bachelor’s Degree (BSc).
- This Graduate Programme sees students commence dentistry in the third year of the 5-Year Dentistry Programme.
- To apply, candidates submit analytical academic transcripts however, if successful, they are not required to sit entry exams.
- IEU also welcomes applicants from a non-BSc Bachelor’s Degree to apply for the 4-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme.
- The 3-Year Graduate Entry Dentistry Programme is an accelerated, rigorous course for students to attain a dentistry degree.
- This programme attracts international students as a course with global transferability and is taught entirely in English.
- This course is highly beneficial for graduate students with professional goals to commence studies, take on advanced work, and, save both time and money.
- Graduate programme students can currently study online due to Covid-19:
- For the current 2020/21 year of study, students can study clinical modules online (then on-campus resumes).
- IEU graduates are qualified with globally transferable professional experience and an internationally-recognised dentistry degree.
+ What Does the Online Study Involve?
- IEU graduate dentistry students are offered flexible online study and can study online for up to the first year of pre-clinical studies or you can also study on-campus.
- Online study has significant benefits for students such as tailored study arrangements, a flexible programme structure, and lower tuition fees.
- Online study is temporarily available due to Covid-19:
- Students can complete their current clinical year online for 2020/21 then resume on-campus study.
- These online studies consist of recorded video lectures, interactive live-streamed classes, diverse digital learning resources, online exams, and question banks.
+How much does the programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees (*) ($)|
|Dentistry||September, November, March & May||4500|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||130–260||1,540–3,080|
|Electricity & Gas||30||240|
+Admission to International European University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application which includes the following details: bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Ukraine.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+Life in Kiev
- Kiev is the historic, fifth century capital city of Ukraine.
- The city is one of the biggest Eastern European cities with a population of over two million people and attractive offerings for all different interests.
- Kiev is famous for its architecture, its natural spaces, and its unique food culture as well as being affordable for residents and visitors.
- The lifestyle benefits are seen in its parks and greenspaces, proximity to a beach, and the Dnieper River.
- Kiev has accessible and inexpensive public transport including buses, trams, and a Metro.
- The city is ideal for students with its low cost of living, cultural attractions, entertainment offerings, and opportunity for adventure.
+Life in Ukraine
- Ukraine is the biggest country in Europe and its capital Kiev is the seventh biggest.
- The country is wealthy in culture, nature, history, and architecture with a unique landscape that offers mountains through to coastline and steppes.
- Ukrainians are well-known for their hospitality, their traditional and delicious food, and as open people who are passionate about their country.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events