Why study Undergraduate Entry Dentistry in English at Bogomolets National Medical University?
No Entry Exams
3 or 4 Years
+Why Choose Bogomolets National Medical University?
- Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU) is one of the oldest universities and medical institutions in Ukraine.
- Established in 1840 and located in Kiev, the university is renowned for its contributions to academia and research, pedagogy, and clinical training.
- The university attracts academic and clinical professors from all over the world as permanent faculty members and in visiting research positions.
- The student population consists of over 10,000 students with international undergraduate and graduate enrolments from over 55 countries.
- BNMU’s dentistry faculty work in accordance with the Bologna Declaration to integrate the curriculum with European and global standards.
- Graduates from the university are part of a vibrant network of alumni with the tradition of excellence and supportive learning environment all contributing to the positive culture at BNMU.
+What is 3-Year or 4-Year with BSc Degree Graduate Entry Dentistry?
3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Dentistry Course
- BNMU welcomes applications from graduate students with a science-related Bachelor’s Degree to apply for the 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Dentistry Programme.
- The course modules commence in Year Two or Year Three of the 5-Year Undergraduate Dentistry Programme and are all taught in English.
- BNMU does not require students to sit entry exams however they are required to submit analytical academic documents with applications.
- Students learn from a highly experienced professor team through lectures, tutorials, seminars, clinical sessions, and contact hours.
- The ‘Faculty of Stomatology’ aims to prepare students for the contemporary dentistry environment through the strong curriculum focus on foundational knowledge and real-world procedural training.
- During the BNMU dentistry course, students study pre-clinical modules on-campus and clinical dentistry modules in clinics and public facilities.
- The BNMU international qualification and networks sees graduates working all over the world including regions such as Australia, the US, and the UK.
- The Study Medicine Europe (SME) Transcript Evaluation Team is authorised to complete the assessment and evaluation of graduate programme applications including reviewing academic transcripts and Bachelor’s Degree paperwork; all evaluations information is in the tab below: Graduate Entry Assessment Process.
+How much does the Programme cost?
|Programme||Programme Starts||Annual Fees ()|
|Dentistry||October & March||4,700|
|Living Costs||Monthly ()||Annually ()|
|Rent (Private Accommodation)||180–360||2,130–4,250|
|Electricity & Gas||50||340|
+Admission to Bogomolets National Medical University
Applicants must provide the following information:
- An application with the following details: a bio, education history and course for which you are applying.
- A copy of your secondary education results with subjects studied.
- Documents from your home country confirming that you are authorised to study in Ukraine.
- Two small photos of 4-5cm.
+ What is the Graduate Entry Assessment Process?
- SME facilitates the application and entry to Graduate Medicine Programmes in Ukraine for graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a science-related field with no entrance exams for successful applicants.
- SME Assesses applications to the Graduate Programme with the following steps:
- Completion of the due diligence process on behalf of the medical university
- Comparison of the transcripts of the students from their past studies with the study programme of the medical university
- Submission of the comparison for approval to both the respective ministry of education and the medical university itself.
- SME exclusively offers the 3-Year or 4-Year Graduate Entry Medicine Programme on behalf of their partner universities for students who meet the entry requirements.
+ Life in Kiev
- Kiev is a major European city and Ukraine’s fifth century capital.
- With a population of over two million, the city is an incredible showcase of Ukrainian culture, modern and historic attractions, and natural spaces.
- Both visitors and residents enjoy Kiev for its affordability, food scene, arts and culture, and stunning architecture.
- Despite its size, Kiev has many parks and gardens, the Dnieper River runs through the city, and it is close to a beach.
- The city’s infrastructure and transport options are ideal for students with a Metro, buses and regional connections.
- It is a great city for students for its cosmopolitan benefits, easy access to other parts of the country, and opportunities for work and socialising.
+Life in Ukraine
- Ukraine is famous as the agricultural centre of Europe and is a fascinating middle ground between the Western and Eastern cultures of the continent.
- Visitors are drawn to the country’s history, architectural diversity, regional beauty, and distinctive cuisine.
- Ukraine is known for its breathtaking beauty from the fertile steppes, dense forests, glacial melt and waterfalls, lakes and coastline, and mountains.
- The people of Ukraine are very proud of their national identity including language, folklore, food, and home regions.
Watch Our Videos
Real Success Stories
Open DaysEntry ExamsNetworking Events